We offer services using a 1:1 coaching model via Zoom meetings and homework.
The Professional Skills for Researchers Coaching Program uses active learning to foster skills in problem-solving, research team leadership and management, communication, and stress reduction and management. All modules are tailored to the unique needs and situations of clients.
The program requires clients to complete the following:
- A registration form listing an institutional official who has recommended participation in the Coaching Program
- A Confidentiality Agreement and Communication with Institutions survey
- Pre-assessments, including some worksheets aimed at measuring needs and roles
- Six coaching meetings. These hour-long meetings are held using Zoom’s HIPAA-compliant platform (or similar Web-based meeting platform)
- A professional development plan (PDP), which will be partially executed during the coaching period
- Homework assignments—readings, worksheets, and activities
- Post-assessments and program evaluation
The time commitment for clients is approximately 2 – 3 hours per week across an 8-week period.
The program cost is $3500.
Participants may enroll in the coaching program on a rolling basis. Depending on demand, there may be a wait time prior to commencing with coaching; however, pre-coaching activities may be completed immediately (e.g., pre-assessments and some readings). To register please contact the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: The Professional Skills for Researchers Coaching Program reserves the right to refuse service to a client or an institution if we believe it will not be possible to establish a productive, respectful, and safe coaching relationship.